Open Access Graduate Research Paper
The purposes of this study are:
1. To research the development of electroplating non-metallic objects.
2. To discover the basic ingredients of electroplating.
3. To understand the chemical reactions which must take place to cause the ionization and electron flow.
4. To take a field trip to an industry involved in the process of electroplating.
5. To gain some background in the field of electroplating which could be developed into a unit of instruction in an industrial arts program.
6. To develop some degree of skill in the production of electroplating of non-metallic objects in small quantities.
Year of Submission
Master of Arts
Department of Industrial Arts and Technology
1 PDF file (63 pages)
©1972 Dale A. Terhune
Terhune, Dale A., "Preparing and Electroplating of Nonmetallic Materials" (1972). Graduate Research Papers. 3708.