Open Access Graduate Research Paper
This investigation was undertaken with the purpose of revealing and developing a method of gasket or squeegee painting which could be successfully implemented in any industrial arts laboratory. Specific objectives of the study will be to determine the answers to the following questions:
1. Of what does the process consist?
2. What industries or manufacturing concerns are using the process?
3. Is the process satisfactory for use in the industrial arts laboratory?
4. Is the process economically feasible for student use?
5. Is the process within the range of average student ability?
6. Can equipment for the process be developed for the industrial arts laboratory?
In addition to the above questions, it was desired to determine the feasibility of developing a machine capable of automatically handling items for the coating process.
Year of Submission
Master of Arts
Department of Industrial Arts and Technology
1 PDF file (vi, 73 pages)
©1974 Virgil J. Berg
Berg, Virgil J., "Gasket Or Squeegee Painting" (1974). Graduate Research Papers. 3625.