Dean of the Graduate College and VP of Strategic Initiatives: Stephanie Huffman
The Graduate College at UNI offers over 50 graduate programs leading to degrees. The University of Northern Iowa is committed to providing quality graduate education. Building on its historic excellence in undergraduate education, the University has developed outstanding graduate programs in business, education, the natural sciences, humanities and fine arts, and the social and behavioral sciences. The University offers graduate students the individualized attention found on small college campuses, with the resources and opportunities of a large university.
To view works by the graduate student Award Winners, click here.
Get the Graduate College RSS feed
To enable the Graduate College RSS feed, simply drag this link into your RSS reader.
Browse the Graduate College Collections:
- Three Minute Thesis (3MT®) at UNI
- Three Minute Thesis (3MT®) at UNI Programs
- Dissertations and Theses @ UNI
- Dissertations Only
- Specialist in Education
- Graduate Research Papers
- Annual Graduate Student Symposium
- Annual Graduate Student Symposium Programs
- Graduate Student Award Recipients
- Graduate College Curriculum Committee
- Annual Graduate Faculty Meeting & Awards Ceremony Programs
- Graduate Council