Interim Dean: Colleen S. Mulholland
The College of Education (COE) at the University of Northern Iowa is known for having some of the most innovative teacher education programs in the country. Year after year, our graduates are hired as teachers, principals and superintendents across the state, nation and around the world. COE faculty, staff, students and graduates are committed to educating, serving and leading our communities. Proof of this commitment can be found in COE's impact to the state of Iowa.
The education field has been a key focus at UNI since the school first opened in 1876 as the Iowa State Normal School. In 1968, the College of Education was established when the university organized into four colleges. For additional information on colleges and departments, click here.
Dates of Existence, 1968-present
- College of Education, 1968-present
Get the College of Education RSS feed
To enable the College of Education RSS feed, simply drag this link into your RSS reader.
Browse the College of Education Collections:
- International Journal of Global Health
- International Journal of Global Health and Health Disparities
- Journal of STEM Arts, Crafts, and Constructions
- African-American Children & Families Conference Programs
- African-American Children & Families Conference
- Education Summit
- Education Summit Programs
- Elementary Literacy Conference
- School of Kinesiology, Allied Health, and Human Services
- Department of Educational Leadership & Postsecondary Education
- Department of Educational Psychology and Foundations