Louis H. Sullivan; Dankmar Adler;
The Standard Elevator Company factory at 1515 15th Street was built in 1891. Only the western half of the building was designed by the Adler and Sullivan partnership. Everything to the east, including the tall corner building was added in 1902 by Adler's sons.
©1998 Carl L. Thurman
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License
Thurman, Carl L., "[IL, Chicago. 15] Standard Elevator Company Factory. 03" (1998). Louis H. Sullivan Structures Image Gallery. 33.
Buildings--Pictorial works; Sullivan, Louis H., 1856-1924--Pictorial works;