Louis H. Sullivan;
The Van Allen Building, also known as Van Allen and Company Department Store, is a historic commercial building at Fifth Avenue and South Second Street in Clinton, Iowa. The four-story building was designed by Louis Sullivan and commissioned by John Delbert Van Allen. It was constructed in 1913–1915 as a department store.
©1998 Carl L. Thurman
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License
Thurman, Carl L., "[IA, Clinton. 32] John D. Van Allen & Company Department Store. 05" (1996). Louis H. Sullivan Structures Image Gallery. 116.
Buildings--Pictorial works; Sullivan, Louis H., 1856-1924--Pictorial works;