Lawrence M. Jepson Undergraduate Conference on International Economics
The Annual Undergraduate Research Conference on International Economics has been established to honor Lawrence M. Jepson's vision to understand the importance of global interrelationships. A selection of papers presented in the conference will be published in the open access journal The Proceedings of the Jepson Undergraduate Conference on International Economics. The first conference is scheduled for April 12, 2019 at the UNI Commons from 10:00 - 3:00. The conference is sponsored by the Lawrence M. Jepson Endowment and the Department of Economics at the University of Northern Iowa.
Call for Undergraduate Papers
The Lawrence M. Jepson Endowment and the UNI Department of Economics invite submission to the First Annual Undergraduate Research Conference on International Economics.
- Eligibility: All undergraduates are eligible
- Topic: Submissions are encouraged from any area of international economics, including trade, finance, immigration, labor market, gender, and development. The research could include senior theses and major academic projects completed or in-progress through coursework. Co-authored papers are permissible. If multiple authors of the same paper wish to apply, they may submit one paper.
- Submission: Submit abstract electronically to SUBMISSION FORM
- Deadline for submission is: February 28, 2019
- Registration: Please register to attend the conference. REGISTRATION FORM The registration fee is $20 (or $10 for the paper presenters and discussants).