Lawrence M. Jepson Undergraduate Conference on International Economics
The Annual Undergraduate Research Conference on International Economics has been established to honor Lawrence M. Jepson's vision to understand the importance of global interrelationships. A selection of papers presented in the conference and other conferences are published in the open access journal The Proceedings of the Jepson Undergraduate Conference on International Economics. The conference is sponsored by the Lawrence M. Jepson Endowment and the Department of Economics at the University of Northern Iowa.
Call for PapersThis year's conference (VIRTUAL) is scheduled for April 16, 2021.
The Lawrence M. Jepson Endowment and the UNI Department of Economics invite submissions (abstracts or papers) to the Annual Undergraduate Research Conference on International Economics.
- Eligibility: All undergraduates are eligible.
- Deadline for Abstract submission: March 20, 2021
- Topic: Any research on international/global issues including but not limited to international business, trade, finance, immigration, health, labor markets, gender, and development. The research could include senior thesis, major academic papers completed or inprogress through coursework. Co-authored papers are permissible. If multiple authors of the same paper wish to apply, they may submit one paper.
- Awards: All papers presented at the conference will be considered for publication in the open-access BE Press journal The Proceedings of the Jepson Undergraduate Conference in International Economics [https://scholarworks.uni.edu/jucie/.]. All papers presented would receive a $50 award along with a certificate.
- Submission: Please send your abstract/paper to Professor Shahina Amin at firstname.lastname@example.org by March 20, 2021. Please include your and your faculty advisor’s full information and affiliation. Your submission must be approved by your faculty advisor.