Lawrence M. Jepson Undergraduate Conference on International Economics
The Annual Undergraduate Research Conference on International Economics has been established to honor Lawrence M. Jepson's vision to understand the importance of global interrelationships. A selection of papers presented in the conference and other conferences will be published in the open access journal The Proceedings of the Jepson Undergraduate Conference on International Economics. This year's conference is scheduled for April 17, 2020. The conference is sponsored by the Lawrence M. Jepson Endowment and the Department of Economics at the University of Northern Iowa.
Call for Undergraduate Papers 2020
The Lawrence M. Jepson Endowment and the UNI Department of Economics invite submissions (abstracts or papers) to the 2020 Annual Undergraduate Research Conference on International Economics.
- Eligibility: All undergraduates are eligible
- Deadline for abstract submission is: March 6, 2020
- Topic: Submissions are encouraged from any area of international/global issues including but not limited to international business, trade, finance, immigration, health, labor market, gender, and development.
The research could include senior thesis, major academic papers completed or in-progress through coursework. Co-authored papers are permissible. If multiple authors of the same paper wish to apply, they may submit one paper.
- Awards: All papers presented at the conference will be considered for publication in the open-access BE Press journal The proceedings of the Jepson Undergraduate Conference in International Economics
All papers presented would receive a $50 award along with a certificate.
- Submission: Please send your abstract/paper to Professor Shahina Amin at email@example.com
- Questions?: Please email Professor Shahina Amin, the Lawrence Jepson Professor of International Economics, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Volume: Volume 1 (2019)
English Proficiency and Earnings of U.S. Immigrants
Toni F. Moeller