Dissertations and Theses @ UNI
Listen to Sound Recording
Click links below to listen to recital tracks (UNI access only).
Click the blue "Download" button for the text document (UNI access only).
- 01 Tchaikovsky - 18 Pieces (18 Morceaux), Opus 72, No. 5 Meditation
- 02 Bach - Italian Concerto, BWV 971 in F major First movement
- 03 Brahms - Intermezzo, Opus 117, No. 1
- 04 Balakirev - Au Jardin; In the Garden (Etude Idylle in D-flat major)
- 05 Meyer - Prelude No. 2 in B major (The Farewell Prelude)
- 06 Mozart - Piano Concerto No. 23 in A major, KV 488
Thesis (UNI Access Only)
Piano music; Concertos (Piano);
Kate Meyer performed her graduate piano recital on March 24, 2016 at 8:00 pm in Davis Hall of the Gallagher-Bluedorn Performing Arts Center on the campus of the University of Northern Iowa. This recital represents the entire fulfillment of obtaining a Master of Music degree in Piano Performance and Pedagogy. The program included works by Pyotr Tchaikovsky, Johann Sebastian Bach, Johannes Brahms, Mily Balakirev, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, and a piece composed by Kate.
Year of Submission
Master of Music
School of Music
Dmitri Vorobiev, Chair
6 audio files + 1 PDF file
©2016 Kathleen A. Meyer
Meyer, Kathleen A., "A master's recital in piano" (2016). Dissertations and Theses @ UNI. 317.
Due to copyright restrictions certain audio files may be limited in length of play, may be limited to University of Northern Iowa access only, and may be unavailable for download.