Dissertations and Theses @ UNI
Listen to Sound Recording
Click links below to listen to recital tracks.
Click the blue "Download" button for the text document.
- 01 Kosma - Autumn Leaves [clip; UNI access only]
- 02 Timmons - Moanin' [clip; UNI access only]
- 03 Wood - My One and Only Love [clip; UNI access only]
- 04 Mancini - Days of Wine and Roses [clip; UNI access only]
- 05 Shorter - Footprints [clip; UNI access only]
- 06 Hancock - Cantaloupe Island [clip; UNI access only]
- 07 Punt - Pompous Pilot
- 08 Punt - Overlord
- 09 Punt - Jupiter
Open Access Thesis
The purpose of this recital is to partially fulfill the requirements for the Master of Music degree in Jazz Pedagogy, and to display musical proficiency on piano, bass guitar, and drum set. Kyle Punt scheduled his graduate recital for March 22, 2022 at 7:30 PM.
Year of Submission
Master of Music
School of Music
Christopher Merz, Chair, Recital Committee
1 PDF file (35 pages)
©2022 Kyle Punt
Punt, Kyle, "Master's recital: Kyle Punt" (2022). Dissertations and Theses @ UNI. 1213.
Click below to download additional content.07 Punt - Pompous Pilot.mp3 (6570 kB)
08 Punt - Overlord.mp3 (10052 kB)
09 Punt - Jupiter.mp3 (8480 kB)
Due to copyright restrictions certain audio files may be limited in length of play, may be limited to University of Northern Iowa access only, and may be unavailable for download.