Dean: Leslie Wilson
The College of Business Administration (UNIBusiness) at the University of Northern Iowa has built a record of excellence and a culture of achievement with faculty who are committed to students' learning and students who, through hard work and perseverance, consistently rise to meet our high expectations.
Business-related courses at UNI date back to 1906 within the Commercial Department. In 1946, the Business Education Department was formed. By 1981, the School of Business was created and included such courses as Accounting, Management, Marketing, and Administrative Management. The College of Business Administration was created in 1989. For additional information on colleges and departments, click here.
Dates of Existence, 1981-present
- School of Business, 1981-1989
- College of Business Administration, 1989-present
Get the College of Business Administration RSS feed
To enable the College of Business Administration RSS feed, simply drag this link into your RSS reader.
Browse the College of Business Administration Collections:
- Major Themes in Economics
- Proceedings of the Jepson Undergraduate Conference on International Economics
- Department of Economics Newsletter
- Economics Faculty Book Gallery
- Faculty Publications
- Honors Program Theses
- Jepson Forum
- Undergraduate Student Work