In the summer of 1931, Mr. Williford of Waterloo called the writer's attention to a fossil elk's head which was found in a gravel pit in Riverside Addition about one-half mile back from the present course of the Cedar River.
Proceedings of the Iowa Academy of Science
© Copyright 1932 by the Iowa Academy of Science, Inc.
Cable, E. J.
"A Note on a Fossil Elk's Head,"
Proceedings of the Iowa Academy of Science, 39(1), 195-195.
Available at: https://scholarworks.uni.edu/pias/vol39/iss1/46