The basin of an extinct glacial pond exists three miles northwest of Cedar Rapids on the east bluff of the Cedar River, in Section 8, Township 83 North, Range 7 West, near the power line of the Iowa Railway & Light Co. (See map of location).
Proceedings of the Iowa Academy of Science
©1927 Iowa Academy of Science, Inc.
Dille, G. S. and Couser, C. W.
"An Extinct Glacial Pond near Cedar Rapids, Linn County, Iowa,"
Proceedings of the Iowa Academy of Science, 34(1), 239-239.
Available at: https://scholarworks.uni.edu/pias/vol34/iss1/59