With the completion of the new library building, the gift of Andrew Carnegie, the old library building, Goodnow Hall, became available for Physics and Mathematics. The building is a very substantial red stone building, finished throughout in hard wood.
Proceedings of the Iowa Academy of Science
©1906 Iowa Academy of Science, Inc.
Almy, Frank F.
"The Physical Laboratory at Iowa College,"
Proceedings of the Iowa Academy of Science, 13(1), 27-228.
Available at: https://scholarworks.uni.edu/pias/vol13/iss1/32